“Territory” indirectly teaches it’s players how important trees are , in the game they’ll start having no food or wood to build , therefore in real life they’ll start caring more about trees and actually realize what happens when only 1 tree gets cut down.
GAME STORY :
You live on an island , build what you need from it’s trees (reasonably) , eat from it’s fruit , and drink from the ocean around.
Until one day , a ship full of people comes and decides to move in to the island.
They start cutting down a lot of trees excessively to free up space and build houses.
With trees being cut down you start losing resources and can’t really keep building your essentials to live , nor eat and live on their fruit.
You will have to start defending your island and what’s on it to mark it as your territory by fighting the enemies , plant trees , and using the island resources (trees,fruit,water..etc) reasonably.
Where will The game be available (and what’s special about it) :
Territory will be on steam greenlight soon , and when launched , with each game purchase, 5 trees will be planted by donating money to special trees organizations.
Money Breakdown :
- 100$ – Steam greenlight fee.
- 300$ – Advertisements
- 100$ – essential game assets.
- 50$ – Other fees.
OUR MEDIA :
- Territory – Twitter : https://twitter.com/game_territory
- Low Eyed Studios – Twitter : https://twitter.com/LowEyedStudios
- Low Eyed Studios – Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Low.Eyed.Studios/
- Low Eyed Studios – Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv3M4TDFwK3s_WJn3B0n5ow